Yeast Flakes Savoury 100g
Yeast Flakes Savoury 100g
About This Product
Lotus Savoury Yeast Flakes are fortified with a range of B vitamins. Sometimes called nutritional yeast it has a strong nutty, cheesy flavour which makes it popular among vegans as a cheese substitute. Simply replace parmesan with savoury yeast flakes for a nutritional boost. The bags are resealable so they can be used time after time and the freshness is locked in.
Lotus Savoury Yeast Flakes are produced in USA and packed in Australia. They come in a resealable oxygen barrier bag to preserve freshness.
Lotus' experience and knowledge in the organic, natural and health channel gives the consumer confidence to trust the integrity of the product and its labelling. Lotus products are labelled with a 'Key to Good Health™' designed to assist the consumer to navigate through the growing number of claims on packaging.
• GMO Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Nut Free, Soy Free, BPA Free, Lactose Free, Egg Free, Low Fat, Low in Saturated Fat, Low Salt, Low Sugar, No Added Salt, No Added Sugar, No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives, Peanut Free, Source of Fibre, Source of Protein, Sulfate Free, Vegetarian, Wheat Free.
• Nutritional Savoury Yeast Flakes enhances the flavour of soups, stews, gravies, casseroles, meat dishes, and snacks. They can be sprinkled on toast for a quick nutritious treat. It is especially useful in vegetarian dishes.
• Cultured from yeast and molasses, versatile and has a natural 'cheesy' flavour.
Direction for Use:
• 50g Brazil nuts
• 2 tbs Lotus Savoury Yeast Flakes
• 1/4 tsp Lotus Sea Salt Fine
• 1 pinch of Paprika
• Grind the nuts down to a medium fine meal in a food processor or in the mortal & pestle.
• Add the rest of the ingredients and combine.
• Adjust seasoning to your taste and store in an airtight jar.
Sprinkle on pasta for a parmesan cheesy kick.
In a cool, dry cupboard away from direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 16g|
|Serves Per Pack: 6|
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Gluten||Not detected||Not detected|
Dried Yeast, Niacin (B3), Pyridoxine (B6), Non-Synthetic Riboflavin (B2), Thiamine (B1), Folic Acid (B9), Non-Synthetic Vitamin B12.
Packed in Australia From Imported Ingredients (USA).
About This Brand
Lotusis "simply what it says it is"...
Globally sourced, the Lotus range includes organic and premium ingredients that taste great.
Lotus' experience and knowledge in the organic, natural and health channel gives the consumer confidence to trust the integrity of the product and its labelling. Lotus products are labelled with a 'Key to Good Health™' designed to assist the consumer to navigate through the growing number of claims on packaging. We love that Lotus products are completely GMO free and packed right here in Melbourne!
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.