Xanthan Gum 100g
Xanthan Gum 100g
MEMBERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT
About This Product
Lotus Xanthan Gum is a corn-based thickener and binder that's essential for gluten free baking. It is high in soluble fibre and unlike other gums, is very stable under a wide range of temperatures.
Lotus Xanthan Gum is sourced from China and is packed in Australia. It comes in a 100gm re-sealable oxygen barrier bag to preserve freshness.
Lotus' experience and knowledge in the organic, natural and health channel gives the consumer confidence to trust the integrity of the product and its labelling. Lotus products are labelled with a 'Key to Good Health™' designed to assist the consumer to navigate through the growing number of claims on packaging.
• BPA Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Fat Free, Gluten Free, GMO Free, Lactose Free, Low Fat, Low in Saturated Fat, Low Salt, Low Sugar, No Added Salt, No Added Sugar, No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives, Nut Free, Peanut Free, Source of Fibre, Soy Free, Sulfate Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free.
Direction for Use:
• 1 cup Lotus Organic Brown Rice Flour
• ½ cup Lotus Organic Sucanet Sugar
• ¼ tsp Lotus Sea Salt Fine
• ¼ tsp Lotus Xanthan Gum
• ½ cup Global Organics Raw Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
• 1 tsp vanilla
• ¼ cup cornstarch
• ¼ tsp each of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, all spice and ginger
• Star-shaped cutter
• Preheat oven at 160°C.
• Beat sugar and oil together then allow the mixture to rest for 5 minutes.
• With a wooden spoon, stir the mixture to form a smooth dough and allow it to rest in the fridge.
• Roll dough out on a cornstarch-floured surface and cut out stars with a star-shaped cutter.
• Bake star cookies for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
• Ice with a drizzle icing, melted white chocolate or serve the star cookies plain.
In a cool, dry cupboard away from direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 5g|
|Serves Per Pack: 20|
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Sodium||Less than 5mg||31mg|
|Gluten||Not detected||Not detected|
Xanthan Gum (415).
Packed in Australia From Imported Ingredients (China).
About This Brand
Lotusis "simply what it says it is"...
Globally sourced, the Lotus range includes organic and premium ingredients that taste great.
Lotus' experience and knowledge in the organic, natural and health channel gives the consumer confidence to trust the integrity of the product and its labelling. Lotus products are labelled with a 'Key to Good Health™' designed to assist the consumer to navigate through the growing number of claims on packaging. We love that Lotus products are completely GMO free and packed right here in Melbourne!
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.