About This Product
No more unhealthy snacks and empty energy fixes. Get some super-charged beanopini goodness in your life.
Our wonderfully herby beanopini sure do pack a flavoursome punch. After pickling, the lupini beans are combined with our special blend of aromatic oregano, which gives the beans their intense, moreish taste and subtle green hue. Two truly great Mediterranean ingredients in one good-for-you snack.
Benefits & Nutrition
• Naturally nutritious, easy, on-the-go snacking.
• Indulgent savoury taste with low fat, low carb and virtually no sugar.
• Packed with more protein and fibre per calorie than most other plant based sources!
• A whopping 1g of protein and 1g of dietary fibre for every 9 calories.
• Packed with essential minerals and macronutrients.
• Slow release energy to feel ‘full of beans’ for longer.
• Gently cooked and pickled for bite, juiciness and flavour.
• Totally natural. No preservatives. No addditives.
• Low GI = ‘full of beans’ for longer.
• Sustainable Australian crop. Good for body and planet.
• Naturally gluten free.
• No stodgy starch!
• The ultimate superfood snack.
At 34 calories and only 1g fat per 38 gram serving, beanopini carries 80% fewer calories and 85% less fat than other popular nut mixes and “healthy” chip snacks.
Just pickled lupini beans, aromatic oregano, a sprinkle of sea salt and lemon juice – no unnecessary stuff, just great ingredients.
How do lupini beans compare to other plant based foods?
• 3 x more Protein than Quinoa.
• 70% more Dietary Fibre than Oats.
• 3 x more Potassium than Bananas.
• 3 x more Iron than Kale.
• 8 x more Folate (DFE) than Almonds.
• 9 x more Zinc than Spinach.
Comparison data: USDA, National Nutrition Database for Standard Reference, Release 28 (2016)
How To Eat It:
The truth is, there’s no right or wrong way to enjoy your beanopini, only your favourite way. We’ve kept the beans’ fibre-rich shell intact for maximum nutritional benefits but if you’d prefer to pop it off for a softer bite, be our guest.
1. Shell nibbler.
• Eat the entire thing straight from the pack and enjoy lupini goodness in all its glory. No waste, no fuss!
2. Big squeeze.
• Simply press the knobbly part at the back of the shell between your fingers to release the soft bean within.
• Pop the bean in your mouth whole. Gently press it between your back teeth to release the inside. Then say ‘so long’ to the shell.
|Servings Per Package: 5|
|Serving Size: 38g|
|Average Quantity||Per serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||142.5kj (34Cal)||375kj (90Cal)|
Lupini Beans, Water, White Vinegar, Sea Salt, Lemon Juice, Oregano.
About This Brand
All our lupini beans are Australian grown, a highly sustainable crop that supports the environment by “fixing” nitrogen to soils and improves soil fertility. This is good for the body and the planet. Once harvested the beans are then gently soaked and rinsed in water for several days to remove the bitterness that naturally protects them from pests. Next they’re lightly pickled and combined with natural herbs and spices for incredible flavour. Straight from the pickling barrel, they’re then vacuum packed for freshness and – finally! – good to go.
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.