Perineum Massage Oil
Perineum Massage Oil
About This Product
Perineum Massage Oil is formulated with gentle almond oil and vitamin E rich wheat germ to nourish and prepare the skin for child birth. Regular massage from the 34th week of pregnancy into the soft tissue region between the vagina and the anus, known as the Perineum will help increase blood flow and elasticity and assist in the prevention of tearing.
During pregnancy, the body becomes curvier, the belly becomes round and the condition of the skin changes. As such, the skin of women have different requirements during the stages of being pregnant and while breastfeeding. The natural caring substances and high-quality products by Weleda emphasizes your beauty and help you feel better in your own skin.
• For all Skin Types
• Supports a gentle birth and harmonious breastfeeding.
• Developed with experienced midwives and pharmacists.
• Suitable for vegans.
Directions for Use:
Use from the 34th week of pregnancy.
Massage the area 3-4 a week for about 5-10 minutes.
1. Apply oil to the outer labia and between the vagina and the anus.
2. Massage the inner perineal area with the tip of the thumb and the outer perineal area with the fingers in circular movements, at first with light pressure then with increased pressure along an imaginary dial.
3. Insert thumb deep into the vagina. In doing so, breathe out and stretch the tissue down and out towards the anus. Repeat regularly. A slight pull should be felt but no pain.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronelle*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*.
*from natural essential oils
About This Brand
Weleda is the world’s leading manufacturer of certified natural and organic skin care and one of the best-known providers of anthroposophic pharmaceuticals. Started in 1921 by humanitarian and philosopher Rudolf Steiner, Weleda’s aim is to maintain, support and restore human health. We do this with pride, and with social, environmental and economic responsibility. Weleda has received prestigious awards for our commitment to sustainability.
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.