Super Cranberry 25000 60'S
Super Cranberry 25000 (60 tablets)
About This Product
Nature's Care Super Cranberry 25000mg 60 capsules helps treat urinary tract infections, optic nerve inflammation, and pain relief for both men and women.
• It can help reduce the bacterial adhesion to the urinary tract, thereby reducing the chance of urinary tract infection, and inflammation of the bile duct.
• Reduce harmful bacteria in the urinary tract, improve health for the urinary tract.
• Reduces urine odor associated with watery infection or can not be controlled.
• In the South Vietnamese fruit (Cranberry) contains Vitamin C and active ingredients to prevent bacteria sticking to the optical state.
• Relieving symptoms of recurrent illness include: mild pain, aches, feeling hot and urinary frequency.
Directions for Use:
1-2 tablets a day with meals or as directed by your specialist.
• Vitamins can only be given if a vitamin-deficient diet is not adequate.
• If symptoms persist, ask your healthcare professional.
• If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor.
• If you urinate for blood, ensure immediate medical attention.
• Do not use if the cap is broken.
• Do not add sugar, starch, yeast, salt, artificial colors or flavors.
• Store below 30°C where dry, cool, avoid direct sunlight.
• Protect from humidity.
Each Capsule Contains:
Fresh Cranberry essence: 25000mg, Calcium ascorbate (Vitamin C) 50mg.
About This Brand
Nature's Care are the only large-scale Australian supplement company that handle their supplements from the initial research and design all the way to it reaching your hot little hands. With 100% natural Australian supplements that are TGA approved and eco-certified, you can't go wrong with Nature's Care new Pro Series range.
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.