Olive Leaf 3000 120's
Olive Leaf 3000 (120 tablets)
MEMBERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT
About This Product
Olive leaf has been traditionally used for the relief of fever. It helps reduce the symptoms of sore throat, cough and mucous congestion. It contains oleuropein, which may be useful for the relief of pain and inflammation of the joints. It also provides support to the cardiovascular system and helps maintain the health of the veins and blood vessels.
Directions for Use:
Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
• Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
• Do not use if cap seal is broken.
• If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
• No added sugar, yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, preservatives, artificial flavour or sweetener.
• Store below 30°C in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
• Protect from humidity.
Each Capsule Contains:
Olea europea (Olive) extract
- equiv.to dry leaf approx. (stand.equiv.Oleuropein 50mg)
About This Brand
Nature's Care are the only large-scale Australian supplement company that handle their supplements from the initial research and design all the way to it reaching your hot little hands. With 100% natural Australian supplements that are TGA approved and eco-certified, you can't go wrong with Nature's Care new Pro Series range.
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.