Millet Hulled Organic 500g
Millet Hulled Organic 500g
About This Product
Lotus Organic Hulled Millet is a very digestible grain. The light flavour allows it to be used in sweet or savoury dishes. Use in a salad, stir fry or toast prior to cooking for a nuttier flavour in dishes.
Lotus Organic Hulled Millet is packed in Australia from local ingredients. It comes in a 500g re-sealable oxygen barrier bag to preserve freshness.
Lotus Organic Hulled Millet is certified organic and a good source of protein.
Lotus' experience and knowledge in the organic, natural and health channel gives the consumer confidence to trust the integrity of the product and its labelling. Lotus products are labelled with a 'Key to Good Health™' designed to assist the consumer to navigate through the growing number of claims on packaging.
• BPA Free, Certified Organic, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, GMO Free, Lactose Free, Low in Saturated Fat, Low Salt, Low Sugar, No Added Salt, No Added Sugar, No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives, Nut Free, Peanut Free, Source of Fibre, Source of Protein, Soy Free, Sulfate Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free.
Lotus Middle Eastern Jewelled Millet
• 1 cup Lotus Organic Hulled Millet
• ¼ cup Lotus Organic Currants
• ¼ cup Lotus Organic Goji Berries
• ½ cup pistachios or almonds, roasted and roughly chopped
• ½ bunch mint leaves
• 1 orange, sliced and diced
• 1 pomegranate, using only the seeds
• Herb vinaigrette to dress
Cook the hulled millet for 15-20 minutes in 2 cups of water or until tender, then refrigerate to cool. Toss the cooled millet with the rest of the ingredients and drizzle herb vinaigrette to your taste. Serve as a light meal on its own, with a tagine, grilled lamb or vegetables. Millet makes a great gluten free alternative to couscous.
|Serving Size: 50g|
|Serves Per Pack: 10|
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Sodium||Less than 5mg||5mg|
|Gluten||Not detected||Not detected|
Organic Millet Grain.
Packed in Australia From Local Ingredients.
About This Brand
Lotusis "simply what it says it is"...
Globally sourced, the Lotus range includes organic and premium ingredients that taste great.
Lotus' experience and knowledge in the organic, natural and health channel gives the consumer confidence to trust the integrity of the product and its labelling. Lotus products are labelled with a 'Key to Good Health™' designed to assist the consumer to navigate through the growing number of claims on packaging. We love that Lotus products are completely GMO free and packed right here in Melbourne!
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.