Millet Flour Organic 500g
Millet Flour Organic 500g
About This Product
Lotus Organic Millet Flour is alkaline, so it is easy to digest. Used widely in gluten free baking, it is a good source of protein and dietary fibre. Use in roti, breads, muffins, pancakes and cookies.
Lotus Organic Millet Flour is packed in Australia from local ingredients. It comes in a 500g re-sealable oxygen barrier bag to preserve freshness.
Lotus' experience and knowledge in the organic, natural and health channel gives the consumer confidence to trust the integrity of the product and its labelling. Lotus products are labelled with a 'Key to Good Health™' designed to assist the consumer to navigate through the growing number of claims on packaging.
• BPA Free, Certified Organic, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, GMO Free, Lactose Free, Low in Saturated Fat, Low Salt, Low Sugar, No Added Salt, No Added Sugar, No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives, Nut Free, Peanut Free, Source of Fibre, Source of Protein, Soy Free, Sulfate Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free.
• It can be used as a gluten free alternative to flour in baking.
Lotus German Gingerbread
• 2 tbsp Lotus Organic Linseed Meal
• 1 cup Lotus Organic Millet Flour
• 1 cup Lotus Organic Quinoa Flour
• ¼ cup Lotus Potato Flour
• 1 tsp Lotus Gluten Free Baking Powder
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 tbsp ground ginger
• 1/4 tsp Lotus Fine Sea Salt
• 1 cup Lotus Organic Rapadura Sugar
• ½ cup Lotus Organic Blackstrap Molasses
• 1/3 cup coconut oil
• 6 tbsp warm water
• ¼ tsp ground cloves
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a medium sized baking dish with parchment paper. In a small bowl, stir together the linseed and warm water until the mixture is thick and creamy. Set aside for at least 10 minutes. Sift the dry ingredients (except the sugar) into a large mixing bowl. In another mixing bowl, combine the sugar, molasses, coconut oil, apple sauce, and linseed mixture; whisk until well blended. Add to the dry ingredients to the wet and blend further. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes or until set in the middle (when checked with a skewer, it should come out clean). Leave to cool in the pan then turn out and slice. Serve buttered with your choice of spread.
|Serving Size: 100g|
|Serves Per Pack: 5|
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Gluten||Not detected||Not detected|
Milled Organic Millet Grain.
Packed in Australia From Local Ingredients.
About This Brand
Lotusis "simply what it says it is"...
Globally sourced, the Lotus range includes organic and premium ingredients that taste great.
Lotus' experience and knowledge in the organic, natural and health channel gives the consumer confidence to trust the integrity of the product and its labelling. Lotus products are labelled with a 'Key to Good Health™' designed to assist the consumer to navigate through the growing number of claims on packaging. We love that Lotus products are completely GMO free and packed right here in Melbourne!
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.