Holle Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 3 - 400g
Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 3 - 400g
About This Product
As of the 10th month. - Can be used subsequent to breastfeeding; after goat stage 2, after Holle Organic Infant Formula 2 or instead of other growing up formulas. Use in conjunction with a balanced diet made up of bottle feeding and solids.
Holle Organic Goat Milk Growing Up Formula 3 is made using over 99% ingredients sourced from organic farmers - e.g. organic goat's milk.
Some of the protein structures in cow's and goat's milk are the same. Children with a cow's milk allergy may deal well with this formula.
Holle Organic Goat Milk Growing Up stage 3 is suitable for infants from 10 months' of age who are already taking one solid meal a day. It presents a good alterative to follow-on formula based on cow's milk.
Expiration dates are far into the future. Fast turnaround & freshest products! Shipped in containers to us from Germany, no irradiation!
• Suitable After 10 Months.
• Premium Quality Organic Baby Food.
• Organically Grown Ingredients.
• Goats are Kept in Accordance with EU Organic Regulations.
• No Genetically Modified Ingredients (Genetic Engineering).
• No Artificial Chemicals or Preservatives - No Exception.
• No Artificial Flavors or Colors.
• Chemical-Free Agriculture and Production.
Application Holle Organic Goat Milk Formula Stage 3:
1. Clean everything (bottle, teat and ring) in boiling water for 3 - 5 minutes.
2. Boil new clean water according to the table below. Do not use microwaved, artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Cool to optimal mixing temperature: 122 F / 50 C.
4. Fill 2/3 of the bottle with the clean boiled water.
5. Using the measuring spoon provided and according to the instructions, add the correct number of scoops - normally 1 scoop per 1 fluid ounce of water.
6. Level off with the back of a clean dry knife. Do not compress the powder.
7. Close the bottle.
8. Shake well until dissolved (more than 15 seconds). A small foam later should disappear by itself after a short time.
9. Add remaining water and shake lightly again until solution is evenly distributed and diluted.
10. Hold the bottle under cold running water. Cool to drinking temperature: 98.6 F / 37 C.
11. Always test the temperature.
12. Ready to feed!
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Keep airtight and use within 2 weeks. Always double check instructions on labels as these are updated by the manufacturers. Do not add extra scoops of powder or mix with anything else (such as regular cow milk). Do not reheat or store remainders, always dispose of any remainders.
|Amount of Water (ml)||Number of Spoons*||Ready to Drink Food (ml)||Meals per Day|
|This table is a guide only; the baby may need more or less than the volumes stated above.|
* 1 level measuring spoon = 4.7 grams
Whole goat’s milk powder* (41 %), maltodextrine*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palmoil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*, Vitamin C, calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, L-cystine, L-tryptophan, L-isoleucine, Vitamin E, iron sulphate, zinc sulphate, calcium D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, Vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, Vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, Vitamin K1, sodium selenate, biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
*from organic farming
Countries of origin of the main ingredients:
Netherlands / Austria
About This BrandHolle makes organic baby food in Demeter quality. The company was founded in 1933 and has uncompromisingly rejected chemical processing and preservatives from the very beginning. Holle offers a wide range of Demeter products like porridges, formula milks including goats milk nutrition, rusks or baby food jars from the first vegetables to junior menus. Since the very beginning, over 80 years ago, we have focused on naturalness and the use of pesticides or chemical fertilisers are strictly prohibited without any compromises. Today we are still using only raw ingredients grown to biodynamic or organic standards for our baby food : The basis for the special quality in the Holle baby food. The production for the Holle baby formula milks and baby porridges takes place in Germany. Our production lines are modern using the newest technology and are ISO certified. The grain used for our formula milks and porridges grows in healthy soil on Demeter certified biodynamic farms in Germany. Additional we are only buying in rice from Italy and millet grain from Hungary.
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.