Clear Skin 60 Tablets
Clear Skin 60 Tablets
About This Product
Healthy, clear skin
Herbs of Gold Clear Skin combines herbs traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders with nutrients vitamins A, B6 and zinc for the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Clear Skin contains Burdock, Yellow dock and Echinacea, herbs traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema, mild psoriasis, mild acne and for the management of minor skin conditions.
- Burdock is traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema, mild psoriasis, boils, mild acne, mild skin eruptions and for the management of minor skin disorders due to its blood cleansing and purifying action.
- Yellow dock is traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders due to its purifying action and for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema, mild psoriasis, mild acne and minor skin conditions.
- Yellow dock is traditionally used for minor skin disorders associated with constipation or sluggish bowel.
- Echinacea is traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema and mild psoriasis and, with Calendula, assists minor wound healing. Echinacea is traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders due to its blood cleansing and purifying action.
- Vitamin A and zinc act as antioxidants, protecting cells from free radical damage and oxidative stress and are important for the maintenance of a healthy immune system.
- Vitamins A and B6 help maintain the health and integrity of the skin. Vitamin B6 is required for the healthy formation of collagen.
- Zinc is required for normal skin repair and helps maintain healthy skin. Zinc may assist in minor would healing and the relief of minor skin disorders such as mild acne.
- Clear Skin assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Arctium lappa (Burdock) root||1.5g|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant||800mg|
|Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) root||600mg|
|Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower||500mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||12mg|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate)||1500IU|
|equiv. to 450mcg retinol equivalents|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
About This Brand
Herbs of Gold was born in 1989 as a humble herbal liquid product range. Proudly Australian, we have a desire to promote health and well-being throughout all of Australia. For over 25 years, we have been consistently expanding and improving our range of therapeutic herbal and nutritional supplements to nourish Australians with the highest quality products available.
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.