About This Product
Naturally Sweet Erythritol is a natural sweetener that has a clean, sweet taste with no after-taste. Naturally Sweet Erythritol is 100% natural erythritol, is certified non-GMO and is Australia's best quality erythritol. It is made through fermentation and occurs naturally in a wide variety of foods, including many fruits and mushrooms, as well as in fermented foods such as cheese, wine, beer, and soy sauce. Naturally Sweet Erythritol can be used as a sugar substitute in a wide variety of applications that include beverages, confectionery, ice-cream, yoghurt, bakery items, chocolates and chewing gum. It is also used in cosmetics and pharmaceutical products.
• Approximately 70% as sweet as sugar.
• Virtually no calories (approximately 0.2 kcal/g which is only 5% of sugar.)
• Has a zero glycaemic index (GI), does not raise plasma glucose or insulin levels and is suitable for diabetics or consumers on a special diet.
• This natural sweetener is non-laxative and has a high digestive tolerance.
• It is resistant to metabolism by oral bacteria and is, as a result tooth-friendly.
• Substitute for sugar on a 1.4:1 basis.
|Serving Size: 4g (1 tsp)|
|Serves Per Pack: 125|
|Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||3.4kj (0.8cal)||84kj (20cal)|
About This Brand
An Australian company since 2003, Naturally Sweet Products is your supplier for natural, healthy sugars. They are against using artificial sweeteners and fructose sugar because of their ability to harm health. Instead, they bring the guarantee of 100% natural, 100% quality & 100% purity to every Australian household. Their sweeteners are what they refer to as healthy sugar, because they are a source of sweetness - but without the extra kilos on your waistline, the diabetes risk or the tooth decay.
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.