Infant Follow-On Formula 3 - 600g
Infant Growing-up Formula 3 - 600g
About This Product
As of the 10th month. - Suitable if replacing or in addition to breast milk. Readily accepted when changing from other milk formulas. Suitable for feeding in a bottle but also for preparing Holle Wholegrain Porridges. Easy to digest, gluten-free, no added sugar, with Demeter milk.
Holle Organic Growing-up Milk 3 is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The milk used in our formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic (Demeter) farms in caring and appropriate environments. All our farms strictly adhere to EU organic regulations and, moreover, to the stringent international Demeter regulations. Grazing our cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in our premium baby food.
Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. Organic starch and maltodextrin derived from corn make the Organic Growing-up Milk 3 creamy and filling. The remaining 1% of ingredients are
vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development and are required by EU regulations.
Expiration dates are far into the future. Fast turnaround & freshest products! Shipped in containers to us from Germany, no irradiation!
• Suitable After 10 Months Until 2 Years as Part of a Mixed Diet of Bottle Feeds and Weaning.
• Ideal for Bottle Feeding and Preparing Porridge.
• Premium Quality Organic Baby Food.
• Organically Grown Ingredients.
• Milk from Cows Raised on Biodynamic (Demeter Certified) Farms.
• Strictly Adhere to EU Organic Regulations and the Stringent International Demeter Regulations.
• No Painful Dehorning of Cows.
• No Genetically Modified Ingredients (Genetic Engineering).
• No Artificial Chemicals or Preservatives - No Exception.
• No Artificial Flavors or Colors.
• Chemical-Free Agriculture and Production.
• Highest Standards of Animal Welfare.
Application Holle Organic Milk Formula Stage 3:
1. Clean everything (bottle, teat and ring) in boiling water for 3 - 5 minutes.
2. Boil new clean water according to the table below. Do not use microwaved, artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Cool to optimal mixing temperature: 122 F / 50 C.
4. Fill 2/3 of the bottle with the clean boiled water.
5. Using the measuring spoon provided and according to the instructions, add the correct number of scoops - normally 1 scoop per 1 fluid ounce of water.
6. Level off with the back of a clean dry knife. Do not compress the powder.
7. Close the bottle.
8. Shake well until dissolved (more than 15 seconds). A small foam later should disappear by itself after a short time.
9. Add remaining water and shake lightly again until solution is evenly distributed and diluted.
10. Hold the bottle under cold running water. Cool to drinking temperature: 98.6 F / 37 C.
11. Always test the temperature.
12. Ready to feed!
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Keep airtight and use within 2 weeks. Always double check instructions on labels as these are updated by the manufacturers. Do not add extra scoops of powder or mix with anything else (such as regular cow milk). Do not reheat or store remainders, always dispose of any remainders.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Number of Spoons*||Ready to Drink Food (ml)||Meals per Day|
|< 6 Months||Stage 1|
|6-10 Months||Stage 2|
|12+ Months||Stage 4|
|This table is a guide only; the baby may need more or less than the volumes stated above.|
* 1 level measuring spoon = 4.7 grams
|of which saturates||7.2g||1.0g|
|of which monounsaturates||9.5g||1.3g|
|of which polyunsaturates||4.8g||0.7g|
|of which sugars†||41.3g||5.8g|
|of which lactose||40.9g||5.7g|
|of which starch||6.1g||0.9g|
† contains naturally occurring sugars
Skimmed Milk** (Germany), Whey Powder* Partly Demineralised, Vegetable Oils* (Palm Oil*, Rapeseed Oil*, Sunflower Oil*), Skimmed milk powder**, Starch*, Maltodextrin*, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Ferrous Lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Niacin, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D
* from organic farming
** from biodynamic farming
Countries of origin of the main ingredients:
About This BrandHolle makes organic baby food in Demeter quality. The company was founded in 1933 and has uncompromisingly rejected chemical processing and preservatives from the very beginning. Holle offers a wide range of Demeter products like porridges, formula milks including goats milk nutrition, rusks or baby food jars from the first vegetables to junior menus. Since the very beginning, over 80 years ago, we have focused on naturalness and the use of pesticides or chemical fertilisers are strictly prohibited without any compromises. Today we are still using only raw ingredients grown to biodynamic or organic standards for our baby food : The basis for the special quality in the Holle baby food. The production for the Holle baby formula milks and baby porridges takes place in Germany. Our production lines are modern using the newest technology and are ISO certified. The grain used for our formula milks and porridges grows in healthy soil on Demeter certified biodynamic farms in Germany. Additional we are only buying in rice from Italy and millet grain from Hungary.
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.