Carob Powder 250g
Carob Powder 250g
MEMBERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT
About This Product
Lotus Carob Powder is used as a gluten and caffeine free substitute to cocoa powder. Carob is mildly sweet and used in cakes and cookies as a chocolate replacement for people allergic to Theobromine.
Lotus Carob Powder is sourced from Algeria and packed in Australia. It comes in a 250g re-sealable oxygen barrier bag to preserve freshness.
Lotus' experience and knowledge in the organic, natural and health channel gives the consumer confidence to trust the integrity of the product and its labelling. Lotus products are labelled with a 'Key to Good Health™' designed to assist the consumer to navigate through the growing number of claims on packaging.
• BPA Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, GMO Free, Lactose Free, Low Fat, Low in Saturated Fat, Low Salt, No Added Salt, No Added Sugar, No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives, Nut Free, Peanut Free, Source of Fibre, Source of Protein, Soy Free, Sulfate Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free.
Carob, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
• 12 Medjool dates
• 1 cup almond meal
• ½ cup shredded coconut, plus 1/3 cup extra for rolling
• 1/3 cup coconut oil
• 1/3 cup carob powder
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
• Place dates in a medium bowl and cover with warm water. Stand for 1 hour. Drain and discard seeds.
• Process dates, almond meal, shredded coconut, coconut oil, carob powder and chia seeds until mixture comes together in a food processor.
• Place remaining coconut in a shallow dish.
• Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls.
• Roll in coconut to coat.
• Refrigerate until set (approx. 2-3 hours).
|Serving Size: 25g|
|Serves Per Pack: 10|
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Gluten||Not detected||Not detected|
Roasted Carob Powder.
Packed in Australia From Imported Ingredients (Algeria).
About This Brand
Lotusis "simply what it says it is"...
Globally sourced, the Lotus range includes organic and premium ingredients that taste great.
Lotus' experience and knowledge in the organic, natural and health channel gives the consumer confidence to trust the integrity of the product and its labelling. Lotus products are labelled with a 'Key to Good Health™' designed to assist the consumer to navigate through the growing number of claims on packaging. We love that Lotus products are completely GMO free and packed right here in Melbourne!
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.