MEMBERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT
About This Product
The Klean Kanteen 4 Piece Bottle Brush Set is the all-natural and plastic-free way to maintain and extend the life of your Klean Kanteens while being kind to the environment. Our simple cleaning solution is made with just three ingredients, plant-based fan palm fiber bristles, sustainably harvested bamboo, and 18/8 stainless steel. With a host of small and convenient tools, this set includes everything needed for cleaning bottles, even our big 64oz bottles, caps, straws and removing gaskets for cleaning or replacement to ensure the longest possible product life. Wash brush set with warm soapy water or diluted vinegar and baking soda before first use and periodically there after.
• Set includes bottle brush with bamboo handle, cap brush, straw brush and gasket tool
• Plant-based fan palm fiber bristles, sustainably harvested bamboo, and 18/8 stainless steel construction
• Bottle brush is long enough to clean up to 64oz Klean Kanteen bottles
• Stainless steel gasket tool makes it easy to remove and replace cap silicone gaskets
• Loop for hanging
Care and Use
• Wash before first use
• Wet bristles before use for best cleaning results
• Hand wash with warm soapy water or diluted vinegar and baking soda
• Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine or abrasives
About This Brand
Klean Kanteen® is a family-owned company on a mission. We introduced the first stainless steel, BPA-free, reusable water bottle in 2004 because we wanted a non-toxic solution to single-use plastic water bottles.
Today, as a certified B Corporation, we not only create the highest quality reusable products on the planet, we work hard to bring benefit to the people and places we touch - and we do everything we can to keep single-use waste from trashing the world.
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.