Vegan Pizza Super Sliders by: Ozganics
Serves 2-4 depending on pizza size
For the base:
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- ¾ cup Water
- 1½ cup Plain Flour
- ½ tsp Fine Salt
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
For the topping:
- Ozganics Medium Salsa
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Sweet Potato, sliced & baked
- 1 Zucchini, sliced
- Vegan Cheddar Slices (we used Bio-Cheese)
- Dried Oregano & Rosemary for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 180 / 320 and grease an oven tray with olive oil
2. In a large bowl, combine the yeast and water in a bowl. Set aside in a warm place for 10 minutes or until bubbles appear.
3. Add the flour, chilli, oregano and salt in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and stir until it comes together.
4. Cover with a clean tea towel and set aside in a warm place for 20–30 minutes or until the dough has doubled in size. Sprinkle flour onto a wooden board roll dough into a circle base.
5. Spread Ozganics Medium Salsa and toppings as desired and place in oven for 25 minutes until base goes golden.