Superfood Acai Bowl Recipe (serves 2)
Buying acai bowls out at cafes can get pretty pricey when they are $15 +
This is why I started making mine at home! The great thing about it making it at home is you know exactly what goes into it and you can personalise it based on your tastebuds.
Adding extra superfoods such as Maca Powder increases the nutrient content.
Try this recipe out if you are looking for a great way to start your day and impressive your friend or loved one.
- 4 tablespoons acai powder
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 ½ ripe banana frozen
- 1 cup Frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ tablespoon honey or rice malt syrup to taste
- Add all of the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth
- You may need to add extra coconut water to get desired consistency
- Place the mix into a bowl and top it with whatever toppings you please.