Raw Salted Caramel PB Cups
Raw Salted Caramel pb cups: By Nina Barwald
- 1/2 cups of oats
- 4 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Add oats into a food processor and blend for about 10 seconds, or until they have a flour-like consistency. Add all other base ingredients and blend to combine.
- Line a mini muffin tray or use a silicone muffin tray and place 1 heaped tbsp into each each muffin cup and press down firmly until even and smooth.
- Mix caramel ingredients together and spoon a heaped tsp onto each base. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes and then remove them from the tray and store in the fridge.
You can also top them with melted dark chocolate instead of caramel.