Easy Mother's Day Breakfast Parfait
( Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free & Delicious! )
3 frozen bananas
- 1 tsp dried rose petals (optional)
- 1 cup of coconut milk or almond milk
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Mermaid Latte
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Velvet Latte
- 1 tbsp of Buckwheat Kernels
- Fresh fruit - we used rockmelon
1. Make the chia pudding by combining the coconut milk (or desired milk/mylk) and chia seeds in a bowl, refrigerate overnight.
2. In a high powered blender, blitz the bananas in three seperate batches, adding either the Mermaid latte, Velvet latte or a combination of both to the blender to make the ‘blurpinkle’ colours.
3. Layer the chia pudding and spoonfuls of the thick smoothie into a glass jar. Top with fresh fruit, buckwheat kernels and rose petals. Be a Unicorn.
Note: chia pudding can be sweetened by adding 1tbsp of Maple Syrup if desired.
This recipe was adapted from Nutra Organics.
You can find more recipes similar to this one by visiting their website: https://nutraorganics.com.au/