Easy 5-minute Skillet Granola
Usually the thought of making homemade granola seems like a lot of time, effort and ingredients required. But that does not have to be the case, you can whip up this granola in no time!
With only a few ingredients and using a pan instead of an oven you can make this within 5 minutes.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup buckwheat
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Mash the 2 bananas in a bowl and whisk in the maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla extract
- Add in the oats to the mix and insure that they are fully covered in the liquid
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium-high heat and add in the oat mixture and stir until brown and crisp
- Once crisp take it off of the heat and lay it on a flat pan to cool down
- Once cool transfer it to an airtight container and stir in the buckwheat, you can add in other ingredients such as dried fruit, nuts, etc
- Store in the fridge