Cookie Dough Bliss Balls
These cookie dough bliss balls are the perfect healthy treat to have in the fridge. This is a vegan and Gluten-Free friendly version of cookie dough that many kids and adults love.
This recipe is so simple because it requires no cooking and can be made after dinner to enjoy as an evening treat.
Makes: 10 Bliss Balls
- 1 and a half cups of oat flour (can be made by grinding oats in a food processor or blender)
- 1 small mashed banana
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of maple Syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Chopped dark chocolate
- Mash the banana in a medium sized bowl and add the maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil until it is well combined
- Add in the oat flour, cinnamon and chopped dark chocolate
- Use your hands to work the mixture into a dough form
- Roll the dough into balls and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour before consuming