Caramel Chocolate Cups by: @aveganfeed
Super simple, 4-ingredient, cruelty free goodness
- Spread chocolate in paper cupcake liners, lining the base and sides, reserving some chocolate for the tops of the cups.
- Refrigerate until set and hard.
- Blend remaining ingredients until very smooth.
- Place into the hardened chocolate moulds, create a smooth top, refrigerate.
- When firm, top with remaining melted chocolate and refrigerate until set.
About these ingredients:
This creamy spread is rich in minerals, a great source of calcium and can assist in balancing out female hormones.
A wonderful sugar substitue. It is packed with natural vitamins and minerals thanks to the traditional processing methods that protect the flavour and the nutrients.