About This Product
A cup to spring clean your spirit with nature’s finest fairly-traded clean green herbs. Organic whole leaf green tea with the zing of whole lemons, the cleansing freshness of dandelion root and fennel all lifted by the magical powers of emerald green matcha powder.
One sip and you’re ready to sparkle.
Pukka’s matcha is grown on an organic farm on a beautiful volcanic island off the coast of South Korea. The island is called Jeju Do, thus the Korean name for our matcha, Jejo do Garucha, which literally translates as ‘Jeju Island Powder Tea’.
Good news for spring-cleaning your mind, body and spirit.
Directions for use:
Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly boiled water for up to 15 minutes.
"Matcha Tea Bath Salts"
Bath salts are a wonderful way to pamper yourself, helping to soothe the body and mind whilst allowing time and space for you to unwind.
Our bath salt recipe also has the added benefits of our matcha green tea’s awesome antioxidizing properties.
Easy to make at home, this a thoughtful gift you can make for a loved one or give to yourself.
Prepare in: 10 minutes
Cook for: 5 minutes
What you need:
• 2 heaped tablespoons pink Himalayan sea salt
• 5 bags Clean Matcha Green tea
• 15 drops pure lemongrass essential oil
• 2 bags Lemongrass & Ginger tea
What you do:
1. Simply empty the loose herbs from the Clean Matcha Green and Lemongrass & Ginger tea bags into your jar, then add the pink Himalayan salt and shake.
2. Next add your lemongrass essential oil drops and shake again. Store in your lidded jar.
3. Sprinkle a few teaspoons into your running bathwater. Then sit back, breathe deep and relax. Pure bliss.
"Clean Matcha Green Cold Brew"
We’ve created these simple cold brew recipes so you can enjoy the benefits of our matcha teas in a new, refreshing way.
Our Clean Matcha Green cold brew is the perfect companion to your health journey, with energising matcha and zesty lemon for the ultimate spring clean.
Serves: 4 People
Prepare in: 12 hours (overnight)
What you need:
• 4 bags of Clean Matcha Green tea
• 400 ml of cold water
• 1 sliced lemon
• 1 tbsp honey (or to taste)
• ice to serve
What you do:
1. Place four bags of Clean Matcha Green tea in a litre of cold water.
2. Leave in the fridge overnight (with the tea bags still in the water).
3. Add ice and any other tasty finishing touches - we recommend lemon slices and honey with this blend.
100% organically grown and ethically sourced ingredients: Sencha green tea (40%), sweet fennel seed (10%), dandelion root (10%), licorice root, nettle leaf, lemon essential oil flavour (6%), turmeric root, lemon whole (4%), lemon myrtle leaf, Matcha powder (Jejo do Garucha) (2%).
18% FairWildTM certified ingredients (licorice, nettle) by dried weight. Visit www.fairwild.org
64% fair trade ingredients certified by IMO according to the Fair for Life Programme - green tea, licorice, nettle, turmeric.
About This Brand
Pukka create beautiful, sustainably produced, organic herbal teas of exemplary quality. Awakening people to the incredible power of herbs and inspiring people to live a more conscious life are key parts of the Pukka ethos. Pukka aspires to live up to its name, taken from the Hindi word for 'genuine' and 'authentic', by creating only the highest quality herbal tea for your enjoyment. Australians have embraced Pukka Herb's unique herbal blends enthusiastically, showing that neither climate nor distance will stop us from enjoying the incredible taste and amazing health benefits that Pukka has to offer.
Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Sprout Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.